Five Great Books for Couples
- Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Passionate Marriage by David Schnarch
- Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel
- New Rules of Marriage by Terrance Real
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman
Sexuality Resources for Cancer Patients & Their Partners
I do not accept insurance however I do accept MasterCard and Visa. For those who are unable to afford therapy with me or other private practitioners, Denver Family Institute (DFI) is an excellent option available to you. I am on faculty at DFI which is the oldest Marriage & Family Therapy school in Colorado, founded in 1983. Post-graduate interns are available at two locations on the north and south side of Denver to provide counseling. Sliding scale rates are from $15 to $45 per session. For complete information please visit: www.denverfamilyinstitute.org, or call 303.756.3340.